Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Welcome to my Blog

As a nerdy teenage girl whose academic energy is mainly focused on science, sometimes I need a creative outlet. Well, I found one. 

A bit about me- I'm an agnostic atheist, a secular humanist, socially awkward, socially liberal and economically moderate, and random. I'm a musician- I'll be posting some songs on here occasionally. I like ranting.

Got atheism questions? Ask please. Politics? Ask please. I'm always looking for something to blog about.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Atheists for the win. I enjoy reading new blogs and helping them along, as I got quite a bit of help when I first started 2 years ago (not that it helped a bit).

I'll keep reading, good luck! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm curious, "agnostic atheist"?

Spock said...

Agnostic atheist- I don't personally believe in God, but scientifically, it can't be proven either way.